Friday, May 29, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday!

This will be my first time participating in Kelly's Show Us Where You Live Friday!! I have enjoyed looking through all the other rooms that people have posted about and gotten so many great ideas! There are so many great decorators out there!

As for our house, baby Tanner is scheduled to make his debut next friday so there isn't much time left for decorating his nursery! I have managed to get the basics in and get things put together. His nursery is nothing extravagant but I thought I would share anyways! Hope you enjoy!



His bedding is by Baby Martex and has adorable turtles and frogs on it!

















His dresser is crammed full of cute little outfits just waiting for him to wear! :) I made the two picture frames that are on top of the dresser with an extra valance that came with the crib set. I'm hoping to put some photos of baby Tanner and his big sister in them.


Changing table


Gifts from family & friends!!




That's all for Tanner's nursery...any decorating ideas are welcomed and appreciated! ;)

Aside from Tanner's nursery we have Emma Grace's room! Her room has the cutest color on the walls- it's called dragonfruit! She got new "big girl" bedding that she picked out herself and we've tried to match the things in her room but it began to get a little difficult. Hope you enjoy! (Ignore the messiness)


Emma's mosaic "E" was a gift when she was born!















Her "big girl" bed




Organizers full of toys! haha!!


Dresser (desperately needs a new paint job or some kind of updating)

Hairbow holder

Emma Grace

Thanks for stopping by to check out Tanner and Emma's rooms! I look forward to enjoying the rest of the nurseries and rooms posted on Kelly's blog! Come back to meet little Tanner soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute, your little girl is beautiful! Come on over and see our nursery too!

Heather said...

I have an Emma grace too!! So cute, you have done a great job on the rooms!! I love the colors!! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Emma Grace is beautiful! I love her bed.. I want to sleep in it!

Kelley said...

What precious rooms. I love the colors.

Courtney said...

Cute room. I love the baby bedding with frogs and turtles!